New Report for the Case Foundation: “To Be Fearless”
The Mannakee Circle Group is pleased to announce that the Case Foundation has released a new report co-authored by Mannakee Circle Group president Brad Rourke (with Cynthia Gibson) titled To Be Fearless.
The report, commissioned for the Case Foundation's fifteenth anniversary, is an exploration of what it means for organizations in the social sector to be fearless. It is rooted in five key principles:
- Make Big Bets and Make History. Set audacious, not incremental, goals.
- Experiment Early and Often. Don’t be afraid to go first.
- Make Failure Matter. Failure teaches. learn from it.
- Reach Beyond Your Bubble. It’s comfortable to go it alone. But innovation happens at intersections.
- Let Urgency Conquer Fear. Don't overthink and overanalyze. Do.
The To Be Fearless Report lays out the framework for a wide-ranging initiative by the Case Foundation to spark a conversation about fearlessness across the social sector. It was released at an event featuring Jean and Steve Case, Sen. Mark Warner, Walter Isaacson, and many notable social sector leaders.
The full report is available for free download at the Case Foundation's web site.